|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
|Additional terms||Commission is paid out based on net sales after discounts and returns are factored in. We appreciate your tenacity in getting more people access to Silent Pocket as a new must-have standard for mobile devices.|
SLNT AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the SLNT affiliate program (“Program”) provided by SLNT INC. (“SLNT”). By registering to participate in the Program, you acknowledge and agree that you have read all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
SLNT reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion by providing notice that these Terms have been modified. Such notice may be provided by (a) sending an email to the email address you provide when registering for the Program, (b) posting a notice on our website (“Site”), (c) posting the revised Terms on the Site and revising the date at the top of these Terms, or (d) such other form of notice as determined by SLNT. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications to these Terms.
If you are accessing the Program in your capacity as an employee, consultant, or agent of a company (or other entity), you represent that you are an employee, consultant, or agent of such company (or other entity) and you have the authority to agree (and be legally bound) on behalf of such company (or other entity) to all of the terms and conditions of these Terms.
For the purpose of these Terms, you and, if applicable, such company (or other entity) constitute “you” or “Affiliate”.
In order to participate in the Program, you must complete the Program registration form provided via the affiliate platform made available on the Site (“Affiliate Platform”) and you must be accepted into the Program by SLNT. If accepted, we will notify you. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by the Program registration forms via the Site.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE: You must meet the below core requirements in order to be accepted into the program, but please understand that acceptance is at SLNT’s sole discretion.
You must have a website and/or social media with established engagement
You must be in compliance with all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms
Your website or business must not constitute a coupon or offer website/platform
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and solely during your participation in the Program, SLNT grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use SLNT’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, symbols, and logos, and the assets, copy, and discounts provided to Affiliate by SLNT through the Affiliate Platform (collectively, “SLNT Assets”) solely to fulfill your obligations under the Program. Except as set forth in this paragraph, nothing in these Terms grants to you any right, title, or interest in or to any of the SLNT Assets, and, all use of the SLNT Assets will inure solely to the benefit of SLNT. Affiliate will promptly notify SLNT of (a) any known use by any third-party of any SLNT Assets, or (b) any known use by any third-party of similar trade names, trademarks, service marks, symbols, or logos which may constitute an infringement or “passing off” of SLNT’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, symbols, or logos.
- None of the SLNT Assets may be modified without SLNT’s prior written consent in each instance
- Affiliate will never represent its relationship with SLNT in a false or misleading way, and Affiliate will not use deceptive, misleading, illegal, or unethical practices in fulfilling any of its obligations under the Program or these Terms
- Affiliate may not engage in any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against SLNT or its employees, officers, directors, contractors, or other agents
- Affiliate may not use any inappropriate techniques (including, but not limited to, cookie stuffing, misleading links, masking of the referral link, redirects, repeated manual clicks, using robots or automated query tools, using computer-generated search requests, and/or fraudulently using other search engine optimization services and/or software) in an attempt to defraud SLNT
Affiliate will not bid on any SLNT keywords or similar keywords unless Affiliate has received prior written approval from SLNT
- All of Affiliate’s marketing costs with respect to the SLNT program will be the responsibility of Affiliate
- Affiliate must have all marketing approved, in writing (email will suffice), by the SLNT team prior to deploying
- Affiliates may not create websites or advertisements that copy or resemble the look and feel of any of SLNT’s properties without SLNT’s prior written consent
- Affiliate may not offer coupons or incentives as a part of its marketing efforts unless approved in advance by SLNT
- Affiliate may not create any domains, sub-domains, or handles that use any of SLNT’s trade name, trademarks, service marks, symbols, or logos
- Affiliate must abide by all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187)
- Affiliate must ensure that all emails from Affiliate show that they are from the Affiliate in the from line and no email can look like they are coming from SLNT
- Affiliates may not bid on SLNT branded keywords
Your website or business (including, but not limited to, any marketing materials created by you or a third party acting on your behalf) must not contain any messages, text, materials, data, information, software, audio, art, images, photos, video, graphics, or other items or materials that may reasonably:
- Violate any laws or regulations
- Infringe or violate any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secret rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or any other rights of SLNT or any other individual or entity
- Be considered defamatory, obscene, threatening, inflammatory, malicious, harassing, offensive, hateful, or harmful to any individual or entity
- Be considered obscene, pornographic, indecent, or sexually explicit or that constitutes, fosters, or promotes pornography or bestiality
- Depict graphic, excessive, or gratuitous violence
- Be false, misleading, or deceptive
- Store or transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, corrupted data, or any other computer code, files. or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
Affiliate will only use coupons provided to it by SLNT through the Affiliate Platform
Affiliate will not use any coupon or offer found on any other website/platform to promote the SLNT program
affiliate may only use coupons on its own website or platform and will not submit any codes to a coupon website/platform
SLNT will not pay a commission to Affiliate for a sale from a non-SLNT coupon, but SLNT will not reverse the customer transaction
CALCULATION OF COMMISSIONS & PAYMENT:
In order to receive commissions, you must use the unique link assigned to you by SLNT in accordance with the Link Usage Guidelines (“Link Guidelines”). The Link Guidelines are available at [email protected] and the Link Guidelines are incorporated into these Terms by reference. The unique link assigned to you tracks your sales by capturing when individuals click on one of your advertisements. At the close of each calendar month, SLNT will calculate the revenue received by SLNT from each customer order resulting from your unique link during the just completed calendar month. The commission is paid off of net sales minus any returns, discounts, shipping, and taxes. Within approximately 30 days of the close of each just completed calendar month, SLNT will pay to you the commissions for such just completed calendar month. Commission payments will usually occur via PayPal.
- All commissions are less taxes, duties, interest, penalties, late charges, similar charges, and any amounts SLNT must pay third parties
- We reserve the right to reverse commissions due to order cancellations, disputed charges, duplicate orders, or any violation of these Terms
- If we discover that you have attempted to create a fraudulent order, your participation in the Program will immediately be terminated
If you become aware of any violation of any of the terms or conditions of these Terms, you are required to immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation, please contact [email protected]
TERM & TERMINATION:
Your participation in the Program will begin when you are accepted by SLNT into the Program. SLNT reserves the right but does not have any obligation, to monitor or police activity in connection with the Program. If SLNT reasonably believes that you have violated any of the terms or conditions of these Terms, in addition to other available remedies, your participation in the Program will immediately terminate. SLNT will generally attempt to notify you of any activity in violation of these Terms and request that you cease such activity.
Also, your participation in the Program may terminate if (a) you notify SLNT that you would like to terminate your participation, or (b) SLNT otherwise terminates your participation.
If your participation in the Program is terminated due to a violation of these Terms, any outstanding commissions earned will be forfeited by you. If your participation in the Program is terminated for any other reason or you elect to terminate your participation in the Program, any outstanding commissions up to the effective date of such termination will be paid to you within 60 days of the effective date of such termination.
These Terms set forth the entire agreement and understanding of you and SLNT relating to the Program, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, proposals, negotiations, conversations, discussions, and understandings, written or oral, with respect to such subject matter and all past dealing or industry custom. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. IN NO EVENT WILL (A) SLNT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SLNT HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND (B) SLNT'S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY MUD\WTR TO YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE ACCRUAL OF THE FIRST CLAIM. MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT EXPAND THIS LIMITATION. Neither party will, for any purpose, be deemed to be an agent, franchisor, franchisee, employee, representative, owner or partner of the other party, and the relationship between the parties will only be that of independent contractors. Neither party will have any right or authority to assume or create any obligations or to make any representations or warranties on behalf of any other party, whether express or implied, or to bind the other party in any respect whatsoever. You may not assign, delegate, or transfer (by sale, merger, operation of law, or otherwise) these Terms or any right, title, interest, or obligation hereunder without the prior written consent of SLNT. Any attempted or purported assignment, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void and without effect. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced by any rule of law or public policy, all other provisions of these Terms will nonetheless remain in full force and effect so long as the economic and legal substance of the transactions contemplated by these Terms is not affected in any manner adverse to any party. Upon such determination that any provision is invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced, the parties will negotiate in good faith to modify these Terms so as to affect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible in an acceptable manner to the end that the transactions contemplated hereby are fulfilled. You agree that communications and transactions between us may be conducted electronically.